Saturday, February 05, 2005

Soliloquy...

I have been spending some quality time with myself lately; I needed it bad – needed sorting out.

The outcome has been very encouraging - feel stronger, sorted-out and confident. Sorted-out being the key word…GOD DAMN I sure needed that! There were issues by the plenty that called for my attention, if I only so much as cared to assert them their due importance (time mgmt was never my forte and I know of no less than a dozen who will vouch for that). Issues relating to…

> my choice of a career (boy! am I glad that’s been finally taken care of,
period),

> me coming into my own– as a person (and it’s not as simply said as that,
though I particularly enjoyed growing through this one…aye boy! I
finally have an identity,more importantly an identity I can identify
with; I have painstakingly worked at it) - and -

> finally, that of keeping alert tabs on my vulnerable habit of growing
attached to and dependent on people. Now, this one’s GOT to be
experienced… suddenly there’s no emotional baggage, no who’s thinking
what or why, just clear, unlimited lightnessof body and of mind, very
akin to a 160 kmph on a well-lit deserted freeway.

I sure am going to enjoy this drive…feels like heaven!

Friends & Friendships ...why some feel just right!

Relationships are huge opportunities for growth and connection. Once you’ve looked at them through the four lenses below, you appreciate bet...