Thursday, February 03, 2005

Presenting Nirvana Lounge...

I don't know why, but for quite some time now, I have been contemplating of maintaining a blog,. Today however the 'want' to maintain one seems to have reached its zenith...

I have no singular reasons for wanting to maintain one, save the fact that it serves to reassure me that now having created this one, I will have in the process have carved a lil' niche for myself as a means of self-expression, my temperaments well be damned!

Having said that, I welcome you to browse through my blog as I update it before you on a near-regular basis in a bid to decipher - in my own way - the collective experiences that make up this journey I call 'life' as it unveils itself before me.

Through it I intend to take you on a journey that covers the expanse of this multi-faceted “state of mind” as I attempt to transcend battlefields of philosophy and logic armed with creative bursts of thinking and poetry from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Welcome into my space as I keep you - the reader - abreast of these happenings as they unfold.

Welome to Nirvana Lounge ...

Cheer's,

Trev.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trevor! This is a really wonderful blog that u have put up! I had just returned from a tiring lecture at univ when I saw ur mail abt the Blog; when I opened the site I went oh...there's too much to read but once I started reading it I just went on till the end! Every piece is truly masterful and unique....u r beginning to outshine urself!!! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

gucci outlet, prada handbags, nike outlet, air max, kate spade handbags, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, air jordan pas cher, prada outlet, michael kors, jordan shoes, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, nike roshe run, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica handbags, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, nike free, uggs on sale, nike air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, nike free, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, coach outlet, sac longchamp, louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, louboutin shoes, replica watches, longchamp, tory burch outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, coach outlet, replica watches, kate spade outlet, burberry, ray ban sunglasses

Friends & Friendships ...why some feel just right!

Relationships are huge opportunities for growth and connection. Once you’ve looked at them through the four lenses below, you appreciate bet...