Monday, August 15, 2005

India Talkies

The frozen wind
Passes through me;
Fallen leaves,
Borrowing it's energy,
To regain life
For brief moments.


I trudge on,
Searching for the life,
That I once knew;
Lost now,
In a shadow
Of mimicking normalcy.

The nights have grown cold.

Thoughts once charged
With emblazoned passion
Have cooled to embers;

Ignited only by carefree and callous airs,
Of materialistic mornings and socialite evenings

I’m reduced to just a mere outline;
Vacuous, I lay in wait...
...To be filled by your presence.

Come, step inside the shrine you long abandoned;

Though hardened from the cold,
I exist there amorphously still...

In patience here I lay in wait,
For you to reignite my flame.

I know you’ll be back one day...
Step in...
...Only you can make me whole again.
Jai Hind!


- Trevor Mark Fernandes


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Friends & Friendships ...why some feel just right!

Relationships are huge opportunities for growth and connection. Once you’ve looked at them through the four lenses below, you appreciate bet...